Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome

To introduce myself, I am 18. Currently attending ACC and persuing a certificat in information security. I have an A+ comptia certification, and a love for technology and a fascination with the way computers talk to each other.


I have done work on several websites in the past, the one I am the most proud of is my high school robotics team www.chaprobotics.com (I did not work on their current website) which was a Joomla! based (joomla is an amazing CMS by the way).



Currently I work at staples easytech as a level 2 tech and intern at the St. Francis IT department as what I would define as the "Co-administrator".


Just to give you a little background, I attended St. Francis in the 6th and 7th grade. I spent most of this time annoying the hell out of my computer teacher (who happens to be my mentor at this time) and the father of my girlfriend (who was my english teacher). Needless to say, I feel right at home for the most part.


While I plan on having this as a resource for people who want to know more about going into IT with a background in open source software, I plan on posting about my personal solutions as well.


My post may be short and sweet, but I hope that many of you find them informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment